By using the website, you are signifying your understanding of and agreement with the terms in this policy. If you do not agree with any of the terms of this policy, please discontinue your use of the website.
This website is not intended for those under the age of majority, and we do not knowingly collect information from such persons.
We take the security of your information seriously, and we take all appropriate steps to ensure it is not damaged, lost or misused.
This policy applies to information we gather on this website (both desktop and mobile versions) or through our applications and to information we gather from emails or messages sent to this website's administrators.
We sometimes place links on our website to third party websites or services. We have no control over the privacy policies of these websites or services, and you should read the policies of any site or service you access via links on our website.
You may contact us through our contact form with any questions you may have regarding this policy.
We collect information about you when you visit our website. The types of information we collect depends upon whether you are a member or a browser of the website and are described below:
A. Members - In addition to the technical information gathered from browsers of the website (see 'Browsers' below), members provide us with their username, password and email address at the time of registration. We collect information from you as a member that includes your preferences and interests, and also any information you may provide in emails or feedback to us.
B. Browsers - When you use our website we collect technical data that includes your IP address, any referral URL, your browser type and version, your time zone and geographical location, and other such metrics. We also collect data on how you use our website and services.
The following describes the ways in which we collect your data:
Passive Collection - We collect website activity data by way of cookies and other automatic data collection technologies when you visit or use the website.
Active Collection - You provide personal information directly to us when you create an account on the website or when you post materials to the website. We also collect your personal information when you correspond with us for any reason or by any means.
The personal information collected and processed by us is used for a variety of reasons, including the following:
- To present the website and to enable you to interact with its features
- To deliver relevant content and advertising
- To carry out research and analysis for the purposes of maintaining and improving our website
- For diagnosis and resolution of technological issues that affect the operation of the website
- To offer user support and process feedback, inquiries or reports received
- To cooperate with law enforcement and other authorities and to fulfill our legal obligations
We share your personal information with certain parties and in the following circumstances:
- Individuals and companies that provide services to ensure the operation of the website, and strictly for the provision of their services
- Individuals or companies who assume ownership of all or the majority of business assets for any reason, including, but not limited to, sale, merger, desolation, bankruptcy, restructuring, or transfer of assets for any reason
- Law enforcement, government agencies and other such authorities, in order to comply with applicable law and to protect the company's rights and the rights of website users and other parties
You have rights regarding information about you that we collect, use, or disclose, and you may contact us to exercise them. These rights include the right to access, update, correct, restrict, erase, request a copy or transfer of, or withdraw consent for the use of your personal information.
We may transfer, store, or process any personal data we collect from or about you to countries besides your own, or that may be outside the European Economic Area. Your provision of personal data or use of the website indicates your agreement to this.